Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which chop is best?

A.

---

B.

---

C.

---

sorry for the delay, not many chops, but we're just startin to get back into the psc's around here, hopefully the next comps will bring more entrants, sorry i couldnt participate, i will most likely next comp, heres what was submitted:

Thanks to those that participated, hope u enter in the next contest, goodluck all.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
ther is no clear cut winner out of these 3, they all have thier strong points.
some weak points i see is
A) wheels dont match the car enviroment, and the reflection is sloppy.
B) not much done to the car, the left most side of the lip has screw up, rear wheel in reflection is sloppy.
C) the parts added to the car are to grainy, things get sloppy at the rear quarter panel.

1000 POSTS

·
Registered
8 Posts
A and B cops look like typical ricer cars. that just get stuff put on there that might look good on there dream cars, but not on this car.

the turbo kit on A looks like a ruff drawing. to many reflections of the rims.

And on B the lighting is all different, even if it has a two tone paint job on it

car C is the most well done and the most choped, nothing really wrong with it that i can see.

Can you tell which i voted 4.

·
Registered
930 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
acc91t said:
A and B cops look like typical ricer cars. that just get stuff put on there that might look good on there dream cars, but not on this car.

the turbo kit on A looks like a ruff drawing. to many reflections of the rims.

And on B the lighting is all different, even if it has a two tone paint job on it

car C is the most well done and the most choped, nothing really wrong with it that i can see.

Can you tell which i voted 4.
First of all, B does not in any way resemble a "ricer car", the lighting is fine, it could be better.

Hmmm, lets seee about c, Most well done? you have to be kidding me, everything he cut/pasted on is overly blury and has too much noise, plus the front rim looks like its a few centimeters off the ground.

·
Registered
49 Posts
damn I thought you guys just quit doing this contest cause the febuary contest never ended I thought maybe someone didn't want me to win so they left it up in hopes that the others would get votes. Thats cool though I'll be sure to enter the next one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.