Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is EVERYBODY !!!

Whenever the hell TX3 and the regulars come back then maybe we can have a pshop contest....we were just ready to start pshop 3(I think) when everything went crazy around here.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Im still here hehe and a new contest sounds good to me :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
What's up fellas... not sure about us hosting another contest since there aren't any defined moderators. But any one of you can host a contest -- you don't need a moderator for that. Shoot, I might even take a crack at it if any of you do. :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mokuboy said:
What's up fellas... not sure about us hosting another contest since there aren't any defined moderators. But any one of you can host a contest -- you don't need a moderator for that. Shoot, I might even take a crack at it if any of you do. :D
Shit....I don't want to go against your skill :)

Ok....I'll try and set something soon (maybe when more of the regulars are back)

·
Registered
272 Posts
hey everyone im so glad that superhonda is back now god!
It had the best photoshop forum. i wish we had all those old post!any way we should have a contest soon. Got tons of stuff to show u ive gotten so much better!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.