Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the F.A.Qs hopefully now sits in this thread.

Where to get tutorials on it?
- Use a search engine, for example www.google.com

:zombie:

These rules are for those people that want something photochoped:

1. You must find all the pics of what you want done. We are already doing a favor for you.
2. Don't Bump or TTT your threads cause no one has to photoshop it.
3. Try finding pics that are similar in angle like for rims and body kits.
4. Ask one thing at a time.
5. Don't whine if no one wants to photoshop it for you AND do not ask for something that is outrageous or impossible to do as you might get no responses.
6. No flaming of other people's photoshopping abilities.

If anyone has any ideas they want to contribute please post them up!

·
Registered
180 Posts
~~To lower a car perfectly, rather than using the mouse with the Move Tool, simply press Ctrl+the down arrow.

~~To change the color of the car, select the part(s) of the car you want to pain/change color, and hit Ctrl+U, this will bring up the Hue/Saturation Menu. You want to play around with the Hue bar to get the actual color you want. Then you want to fine tune the Saturation bar, this'll make the color either more intense, or rather dull. Finally, you want to adjust the Lightness bar, this'll make the color lighter or darker.

~~This webpage explains all the tools involved with PhotoShop

~~This link explain some of the useful shortcuts.

That's all for now, i'll add more info when i feel like it. :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
You can find Photoshop (5, 6, & 7) at your local Kazaa, DirectConnect, or WinMX. Unless of course you would like to pay $600+ for it----when you could have it for free.

When searching, look for the one one that are approxamately 100mb in size.

Here is a very useful tutorial. It shows you how to make Carbon Fibre hoods, change the colors, "slam" your car and lots'a other useful stuff. :)

*'*Tx3: perhaps you could get rid of all the other annoying thread's that are in the Image Gallery, since they will/or have been answered here

·
Registered
828 Posts
okay, this has been aggrivating me of late,

WHEN LOWERING A CAR, MAKE THE NORMAL SELECTION (with the lasso) THEN HIT THE ctrl KEY, AND HIT THE down arrow, OR WHICH EVER DIRECTION YOU WANNA MOVE IT:)

and yes i know the caps lock was on, sorry:(

·
Registered
35 Posts
You can find Photoshop (5, 6, & 7) at your local Kazaa, DirectConnect, or WinMX. Unless of course you would like to pay $600+ for it----when you could have it for free

Are those retail stores or websites , I want to just be able to crop pics , add words and change from art to jpeg and change size . What version would do that and be the cheapest ?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
um kazaa is like napster, its a prgram u download so u can share files over the web, be it mp3's(music), mpegs(movies) or programs like photoshop, its totally free, but u can go to the store and buy it for 600, we opt for the free download.

and as sumone said, its a 600buck program, i beleive all those versions should be able to do wat u want and more.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.