Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
x3mhonda said:
is there a way to remove the back ground around an image, for example how the minimos have no background.
Cut around the pic and paste it into a new page (with transparency background feature). From memory, to work you need to upload it as .gif.

·
Registered
381 Posts
x3mhonda said:
thanx man, didnt know about the upload as .gif part, good lookin out
So have you tried it?

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Where does everyone usually get their pictures? Im getting into photoshop but i need some practice (ok alot of practice) but i cant seem to find any pics with no background/good angle...anybody know any sites with pics with no background (IE: white or like a photoshoot type of thing)? i know of supercars.net and this other one (cant think of it now). All help is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
417 Posts
secondgencrx said:
and how do you keep the background from turnong white when you lower a car?
when you make the selection of the car, get the entire upper portion of the background too, you have to lower that too. then copy and paste your selection so you have a new layer, then lower away. be aware that the very top of the picture will look strange but that can be fixed easily, just strech it back up or just cut that part out.

hope that helps... im not the best when it comes to explaining things.

edit... got the tutorial for you....

http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/tutorials/lower/index.htm

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
5genlude said:
just wanted to say...for some of the noobs..

photoshop is a $600+ program.

u can do anything in it.
ehh after reading this post for the i dunno how manyth time..............you can do ALMOST anything in PS but if you get into 3d renders, and such, i find it way more useful to make a render in maxon cinema, then export it to PS.....for example i cant imagine making an abstract piece in 3d just in PS alone

antways for a contribution these are OK at best

www.biorust.com

www.goodtutorials.com

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Anomoly said:
ehh after reading this post for the i dunno how manyth time..............you can do ALMOST anything in PS but if you get into 3d renders, and such, i find it way more useful to make a render in maxon cinema, then export it to PS.....for example i cant imagine making an abstract piece in 3d just in PS alone

antways for a contribution these are OK at best

www.biorust.com

www.goodtutorials.com
wholy bring a thread back from the dead... ;)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.