Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i am new to this site, and noticed that alot of you people have alot of talent in Adobe Photoshop. I have the program, but not very good at it. I made a page with the instructions of what i want to see if it can be done? I want to take the car in the picture, and i want to see if someone can do the mods i listed to the picture. Thanks for all of your help.

Danny Graham

The site is Http://hometown.aol.com/bayoulandracer/Accord.html

:D

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on Now, help out the newbie!!:D I am getting ideas for a car, and dont want to buy all of the stuff, and it not look right. I am slowly learning photoshop, but until i get it, can someone please do this for me??? :confused: :confused: :confused: ???

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am about to put a Wing on that web page that i would like to see if anyone can add to Matts picture. It looks great already, but with this wing, i think it will look the :smileb:

Thanks for all yalls help. :p

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea, i got how to do it now, but i must have clicked on new thread at the bottom instead of reply, because i had a new thread when i was done. :D

This is the closest picture of the fin i could find.

Thanks for all your help!!:p

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MAtt, think you could hook me up by putting the fin on it for me and whatever else you think would look good? I am learning slowly on how to do all this stuff, then i wont have to get in here and NAG everyone to do it for me. :)

· Registered
203 Posts
lilwodi187 said:
MAtt, think you could hook me up by putting the fin on it for me and whatever else you think would look good? I am learning slowly on how to do all this stuff, then i wont have to get in here and NAG everyone to do it for me. :)
If you colud find a pic of the spoiler in a similar direction as the car that would help a lot. Also what is the name of the spoiler, so I can look as well.

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea, i know what you mean. Thats the closest i could find in the time period. If you find any that the fin looks similar to that, use it, but if not, the name of that fin is Kombat Universal. Thats all the site had. Thanks for your help matt, you da man!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.