Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got bored today and with this crappy camera.. I took pics of my civic (Yes its auto.. sucks I know but after my car accident i couldn handle driving a manual with 4 fractures in my pelvis)

First off this is the camera (i took this pic with my webcam).. Its an aiptekDV3100+. Its a Digital Camera and Digital Video camera..

Here is my Civic.. This is the interior

And this is her outside..

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Mycivicjust8u said:
Well I got bored today and with this crappy camera.. I took pics of my civic (Yes its auto.. sucks I know but after my car accident i couldn handle driving a manual with 4 fractures in my pelvis)

First off this is the camera (i took this pic with my webcam).. Its an aiptekDV3100+. Its a Digital Camera and Digital Video camera..

Here is my Civic.. This is the interior

And this is her outside..

fear the auto single cam :fear

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know its not wonderful but hey you cant argue shes not clean

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CAREBEARS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hence my sn.. it's been my nickname since I was 5 and its my sorority nickname.. but I prefer to be called Ren by my friends..

·
Mowing ur Mom's lawn
2,885 Posts
eh auto's are kinda GH3Y but i know why you don't have one ren ;)

car looks clean and you know i'm just messin with ya :p

·
Registered
365 Posts
automatic's don't suck and neither do SOHC...

i just rocked this little hatch back and an 04 tiburon off a light last night in my 91 accord (stock automatic except for a ram intake)... we went until 75 mph but i beat both of them off the light... If i recall correctly, the new tiburons have V6 engines...

btw props on the sweet civic ren, it should be fun to mod :D

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
foozbal said:
automatic's don't suck and neither do SOHC...

i just rocked this little hatch back and an 04 tiburon off a light last night in my 91 accord (stock automatic except for a ram intake)... we went until 75 mph but i beat both of them off the light... If i recall correctly, the new tiburons have V6 engines...

btw props on the sweet civic ren, it should be fun to mod :D
i doubt he was trying or if it was even the v6 model. they can move pretty fast. and the auto accord is slow (my gf has one and its an ex)

and ren, cars not bad just get the red paint off the shifter thing. :hug

1 - 13 of 13 Posts