Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard those PIAA fog lights aim a beam of bright light towards the ground a distance in front so that when it's raining it'll be easier to see the yellow and white lines on the roads at night. Is that true?

If it's true, is it with the blue lights or the white ones?

if I have existing fog lights, if I just switch to a PIAA bulb will that yield the same effect and performance?

· Registered
221 Posts
hey bro

i run piaa driving lights, as im sure a lot of peeps on here do as well. they work fairly well, i was out tonight cruising around in extreme dark and rain, and i could see the road fine. i run piaa superplasma headlight bulbs as well, which kinda suck on dark rainy nights, but when its clear, they are amazing. every bit of extra light helps, soo i say get em. mine are superplasma btw, although they look more hyper white than the purplish white of my heads. they still look really nice though, and ive had them on for a little over a year now, and still working. wish i could say the same about the head lights which last like 5-6 months.

yourz

mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.