Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic Request: 4G Lip

does anyone have a picture of a 4G lude with an accord abs m-type (mugen) style ebay lip. for the longest time i sorta wanted a "type-r" accord lip but now another lude in my city has one and i would like to be different. so 4G Mugen (knock off) lip pics anyone?

ps. i searched the forum i sware!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone? please, im 95% sure im gonna go with the mugen lip i would just like to see another 4G with one before i take the dive.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone? :ninja

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Are you sure you don't mean the Spoon lip? I told you in the last thread, that I'm almost positive that Mugen doesn't make a lip for the 4th Gen. The only body parts from Mugen that I've seen for the 4G are the ultra-rare Mugen front end, side skirts, rear lip, and headlight covers.

Here's a link to the picture of the lip so you can see it. This is the Seibon Spoon replica lip: http://www.seibon.com/pdut_detail_pic.asp?ItemID=213

I've seen Mugen lips for the 5th gen, but they just look like the same thing without the holes in it. They make it for the accord, but you can't just bend it to fit like you can with the ABS lips that people put on their cars... A CF accord lip would crack if you tried to fit it on a 4th gen.

~Peace

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im sorry i didnt specify. im looking for the abs Mugen knock off ebay version thats actually for an accord. lots of guys put the accord "type-r" abs lip on their ludes i was seeing if anyone had a pic of a abs Mugen (type-m ebay) lip on their lude.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya i think its a spoon style lip. the prob is i dont want CF i would rather have ABS and they dont make all the same styles in different materials. so the question is still up... pics anyone?

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Prlude4Life said:
is this the lip your talkin about? pretty sure its an accord lip.
thats willyg's car btw

thats the accord type-r lip. he's looking for the accord mugen replica one, which looks like this...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya thats why i want to jump on it while its such a good price... i think im just gonna go with it and worst case i dont like it when it comes in, and i throw it back up on ebay :D .

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
i think your car will look MUCHHOOO sexier with either the mugen rep. or the type-r lip. just paint it black, and you should be done with the front end of your car.

just get some nice 16's, and your car will be BANGIN :w00t

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
I think willy on here already did that , photo is of his prelude above. These lips have been around awhile and there not going anywhere. You will have to modify it to fit. I gave willy a suggestion on how to go about making it look clean...not sure the route he went but it looks pretty good on there.

My only problem is the stock lip already scrapes all the time for me and I have a 1.5inch drop.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
mike_sho said:
My only problem is the stock lip already scrapes all the time for me and I have a 1.5inch drop.
wow man... ive never scraped my front lip and we all know how low i am. when i had mudguards those things would just drag across stuff but never the front lip. id bang the header before the lip (id rather it be the opposite way around lol)

·
Registered
41 Posts

Here is mines, but it got all smashed up when I dropped off my friend at his apartment. Who would of knew that it had a 10 inch pot hole in the middle of the parking lot :bash

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Not sure what to say about those photos , but it doesnt look right.

Yeah my front lip scrapes and I also scrape the header protector quite a bit. I guess its mainly on steeper driverways , but yeah I get all sorts of fun sounds.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.