Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pics of a 6th Generation Civic with Nuespeed race springs(2.25F 2.0R) or H&R Race Springs (2.5F 2.25R) It does not have to be a Civic but I would prefer it. Post as many pics as you can.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'll get you some pics of my integra tomorrow...Just got my neuspeed race springs put on tonight and i couldn't be happier...not bouncy, even on stock shocks!!!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
99LSIntegra said:
I'll get you some pics of my integra tomorrow...Just got my neuspeed race springs put on tonight and i couldn't be happier...not bouncy, even on stock shocks!!!
Why did you not change your shocks? I would definitely do that soon.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I have the neuspeed race on my car right now, pic in sig, and also with tokico struts all the way around. If you want some better pics I can get them for ya but I know I don't have the civic pic you were looking for.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
88ReX said:
I have the neuspeed race on my car right now, pic in sig, and also with tokico struts all the way around. If you want some better pics I can get them for ya but I know I don't have the civic pic you were looking for.

Now I really dont care. I just want to see drops.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do these drops look the same? They are all suppose to be dropped with H&R Race springs. I am having a hard time deciding which springs to get. It's either going to Neuspeed Race whichs lowers 2.25"F 2"R or H&R Race which lowers the car 2.5"F and 2.25'R

The Si with the 5 lug is suppose to be the same drop.

and now is the Si with the 5 lug that is suppose to have the same drop. Does the front look lower than the other pictures?

Somone said it could be the angle of the picture and/or that the engine is heavier since it is a B series, is that true. I really like the look of the drop I just dont want to have problems with the front scraping. I heard that I should not really have problems with rubbing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts