Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was just wondering what i could do to improve teh pick up on my accord? it's allright in 1st but then seems pretty gutless untill the vtec kicks in.

What cheapish mods could i do?

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
i/h/e-thats good to start off-don't forget that each sticker you have on your car adds 5hp-j/k

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
what model accord is it? type r? or what?

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
what model accord is it? type r? or what?
his profile says 94 accord SiR

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
cartmania13 said:
his profile says 94 accord SiR
lets see...is it different for japan? euro and/or austrailian? what kind of engine is in there?

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
ninjacookies said:
Do a cam regrind.
cam regrinds aren't really recommended (they are thinner than stock.....)

anyways...h22, huh......the best you can probably do is get an intake, header, and exhaust....that's good for a few extra hp. if you want some kick, then get some aftermarket cam shafts and cam gears....have a mechanic tune the motor, and you'll see 20+hp easy to the wheels after all those mods :tu:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
TECH'N said:
Hey i was just wondering what i could do to improve teh pick up on my accord? it's allright in 1st but then seems pretty gutless untill the vtec kicks in.

What cheapish mods could i do?
Hahah...complaining about your accord being gutless...come test drive one of ours, haha, then you'll appreciate what you really got.

Anyways...do what everyone else says, i/h/e, basics....

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
clean out ur throttle body u will get some pick up

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Re: Re: Pick up?

WaLLeYeMan said:
Hahah...complaining about your accord being gutless...come test drive one of ours, haha, then you'll appreciate what you really got.
yeah no kidding... i wish i had an h22 :cry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts