Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, finally got myself to gettin a lude. i dont remember if it was a 00 or 01, but here it is, pics at the dealership. It has a red weapon r intake, throttle body spacer, viper alarm, and some idiot welded an aftermarket muffler to the stock pipes. sounds like ass, but tahts ok, seeing as i have an apexi dunk for it (brand new btw). Test drove it, ive never driven anything so SMOOTH in my life. Ive test driven new lexus's and the new tsx, the clutch was perfect, the throttle response was perfect, im in love. will get new pics as soon as i pick it up. :clap :clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
:tu that thing is clean

·
Registered
44 Posts
Man, those rims look just like mine - mine are powdercoated mirrior black. Great looking car! Enjoy. :clap

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Did you do a history check on the car? I may be just paying too much attention to detail, But the left front fender, headlight dont seem to line up correctly. Wrecked maybe? And also it doesnt have a 00 up style grille. And the interior is deffinitely from an older model.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
theres a scuff on the other side of the bumper, thats why it doesnt line up. I am a part time mechanic, and know plenty about cars to a point where i know exactly what to look for. As for the wheels, they arent even all black, 2 are silver, and as of today, the silver are on the rear, and the black are on the front. kinda goofy looking. Im taking the car to my roommates mobil 1 lube station around my area, and we're going to check under the car, the oil, the tranny, the brakes, basically everything. The body is straight, except for a tiny (dime size) door ding, and the scuff on the front right of the car on the front bumper. the motor drives perfect, the interior has no cigarette burns, no worn spots, its perfect. Im so happy i found this car, and the funny thing is i found it online for the dealership, its online advertised price was about 2500 less than the actual sticker price, so im get that discount!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Figure out what year the car actually is yet?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it says 00 on the key tag, gunna check today when i take it to the lube shop lol. still havent looked at the catalyst sticker

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Yeah, like i was saying, judging by the interior and the front grille insert, its a 97-99 model.

·
Registered
349 Posts
MacTown said:
Yeah, like i was saying, judging by the interior and the front grille insert, its a 97-99 model.

Actually 97-98, they changed in 99. If you paid 00-01 price for a 97-98, you should have paid more attention. What is the mileage?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
98, 60xxx, theyre replacing both headlights, as both have broken mounting brackets, free full synthetic oil change. put the car over the pit at my friends mobil 1 station, its CLEAN underneath. no leaks anywhere. Im excited!!!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Nice find, whats it dropped with?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its a base. thank god. as for springs, their eibachs. theyre red, so sportline?

·
Registered
123 Posts
nice find, hope its perfect. check it good though, don't let excitement take over yet :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts