Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
224 Posts
Leprechaun said:

Hell yeah, I would say not a bad start. I'm not that rich to get Mugen.
I bought the header and exhaust from a guy on this very board for $950(for both + we split shipping) The guy was also selling his 17" mugen rims with brabd new paradas for $1200, God i am kicking myself for not getting those. :cry:

The air box is stock, I did drop the resonator and the bottom half of the air box itself and routed air from under the blinker. works good.

· Registered
224 Posts
1993preludeSi said:
I like your car...nice and clean. are you planning on going all mugen???
Don't I wish. I don't have the money to spend, trying to buy a house right now. Thanks for the good words

· Registered
35 Posts
ram air trick

jade97sh said:

The air box is stock, I did drop the resonator and the bottom half of the air box itself and routed air from under the blinker. works good.
how did u route air from under the blinker. Is there some kit and is this ram air?

· Registered
224 Posts
Re: ram air trick

slick97lude said:

how did u route air from under the blinker. Is there some kit and is this ram air?
No kit. Before, I left the bottom half of the air box on and ran a tube from the bottom hole to the area under the blinker, a home made ram air system which had no seperations in it. Now, there is just a very large tube routing air up to my exposed filter which I found works alot better. And yes I have mugen exhaust and header and am too cheap to buy a intake.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.