Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Anyone have any 4G lude pics with one-piece headlights on them? I know there's two varieties out there, black and chrome casing...

Anyone got pics with those installed (of both types)?

Thanks!

· Registered
485 Posts
4bidden said:
dark cars looks best with black housings

light cars and red ones i like with chrome
hmm nah.... black housing all the way--matches the vents much better and looks hella nice with tint on the windows. not to mention, the lights make the car look newer than it is

· Registered
2,115 Posts
dilligaph said:
hmm nah.... black housing all the way--matches the vents much better and looks hella nice with tint on the windows. not to mention, the lights make the car look newer than it is
i really dislike the black on white cars because they stick out too much. i could see if you had a cf hood and a cf front lip or something else but the black vents arent enough

· Registered
71 Posts
Check on Ebay

I got a pair of one-piece jdm headlights (chrome/clear) for only $305.00 plus $20.00 shippings. I need two more pairs for my dad's black 94' prelude and my bro's blue/green 93' prelude.

NOPIONLINE.COM is the next best place to get JDM headlights if you know certain people.

· Registered
6 Posts
yeah! i agreed that chrome/clear lense looks good on silver, white prelude.....others darker luders should go for the black housing though. 96redlude0183! $325 for a pair of one piece JDM is a good deal man!

whats up Optime12! ... u got pm'

· Registered
6 Posts
hey! Dahavely

Who car with that xtreme kit is that?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.