Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
I love the choice of color but their seems to be way too much going on with the body kit but It still looks good. Your choice of wheels that you want get are sick I am purchasing a set hopefully in the next few months but I am thinking of getting the real deal, The Work S1 3-piece wheels but dunno if I can afford them.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
i was gonna say you needed rims........ but you got that covered.

i like it. kit's a little aggressive for my tastes, but it's well done and I dig the mirrors... and the color is hot.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
love the color, and when you get the rims + suspension it will really bring your car together. kit is alittle aggressive, but i'm glad you didn't get the veilside hood because i can't stand that thing. looks good man :number1

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
WR_NOVA said:
Thats nasty looking......body kits do nothing for a S2k.....they have perfect lines already.....

I agree, the only body kit I like is the Amuse one

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would have to agree with the others about the kit but the color is amazing, cant go wrong with blue. If you dont mind me asking, what is the name of that blue? Anyways, overall its a sick S.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
hahaha, turn down a free CF kit? yeah I dont think many of us would do that...

I'd rock a kit if it were free....

different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I personally like the lines and look of the car in it's OEM form... but I can appreciate good body work when I see it, having built a show car myself before (my '94 accord, like five years back... if any of you remember seein that). His is well done, for sure.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Boski said:
hold on now if i said hey i've got this carbon fiber c-west kit do you want to take it off my hands you would say no?
Fuck, I forgot C-West , Dry Carbon mmmmm :bounce

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
S2kpr said:
Fuck, I forgot C-West , Dry Carbon mmmmm :bounce
Yes it would def take that for free but I agree that the factory body lines are superb and should not be messed with, if you want to put a body kit on something you can buy my crx and put a kit on that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hub_n_hun said:
I would have to agree with the others about the kit but the color is amazing, cant go wrong with blue. If you dont mind me asking, what is the name of that blue? Anyways, overall its a sick S.

if that is a factry color, which i think it is the color would be luguna blue pearl. looks good to me nice ride although i like my black one better

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
color isn't stock. it is house of kolor stratto blue shimerin'. when I got the car it was alomost a total and got it for cheap. at the time I could pick up the veilside kit for almost as much as the stock bumpers and everything I needed to fix it. I own a bodyshop and have built show cars for 7 years now and most of the cars I build are to take to shows so I can get more business and so far this car has done me well. Plus, I love taking it out one the weekends for a drive.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
56k no way...

bling BLAOUW!!!! :number1

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.