Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, scope out the pics @ http://www.drdavidge.com/94accordex/

im picking up some konig tantrums tomorow and ill post some pics of my ride with them some time this week.
im planning on putting this car back to stock, selling it, and buying a 94-95 black ex just like mine except in stick..with a lot of miles so i can get it for cheap and then drop the h22 in it and put all my old parts on the "new" 5speed car. if not, or way after the h22 swap when i get some money, im gonna get the combat front bumper and i havent decided on which sides and rear.

ps - i know im gonna get the normal altezza hate posts but i kinda like them. i got a pair of half clear half reds and they just dont do it for me...maybe ill put them on again and see how they look..who knows. :rolleyes:

so let me know what you think. thanks for lookin.

· Registered
16 Posts
Looks good. Think you need some tint though. I have the same car with tint and a kit. I will have to find my piuctures so you can see what a black 94 looks like with a kit. I think you and I have the same luck. I also broke my temp needle when I put my faces on. Good luck with the engine swap!

· Registered
766 Posts
nice car man ...just need to get some rims now

· Registered
1,319 Posts
broken water temp gauge

Hey yeah, I broke my water temp gauge putting the new gauges in too... I got a new one from the dealer for $80, and veeery carefully slipped the indiglo face over this one. Now it works fine :-D I got an Autometer oil temp gauge and voltmeter now too.

Ooh, also, I got some "Flourescent Red" testors model paint to paint the needles on the gauges. That way, they look like the rest of the performance gauges (bright red on white) rather than white on white (which is kinda hard to see, in my opinion). I've had them painted like that for about a year now, no color fading or anything, it looks good! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.