Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
oh my god u poor b*sterd.... :eek :cry that sux so hard for you.. i just hope there will be something on the car that can identify the thiefs if they have not already been captured. i hope you get some insurance money for that. if so at least it will be another start for a new project..

again sorry to hear about that man :hug lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
that like someone just slapped u in the face an pissed in ur mouth complete disrespect

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry to see that man.... :noo . That must have given you a sick feeling seeing that....I hate to see sh*t like that....You just want to go out and kill somebody...GRRRRRRR

Good luck with the insurance, and bringing her back to life.. :(

C.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
ut your D back in there and BOOST DAT BEETCH!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
DAMN! that sucks ass dude. thats some hardcore theft there. i am surprised my car hasnt been jacked here at school yet. they jack all the rusters but not mine. anyway i hope that you get that figured out. keep us updated on how your doing.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sorry about your car man. I can't stand shit like that Fu*king haters. You can't have shit without someone hating....

·
Registered
150 Posts
Man that sucks.. im suprised they didnt change out the hood. I hate to say it but you know if people ask what you have under the hood just smile and leave dont show it off. cause i know in my area. ya it will look like your car.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Do you have a Wife or Girlfriend who is trying to get you hooked up on that show Overhaulin (Chip Foose) because this is too strange? I know it's a bummer that it got stolen in the 1st place but look on the brighter side you were very fortunate that you got your car back in such good condition :wow

1 - 19 of 19 Posts