Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got my car back from the shop after it got stolen, so i dont know if you guys remember what my car used to look like, but here it is in its new form. Really tell me what you think, other than that its nice except for those extra 2 doors bullshit. Just tell me what you truthfully think, and if you bash it give me some suggestions.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
ME 2!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so im assuming this and the off-topic forum get basically the same traffic, ahhh well (Note to self)

·
Registered
182 Posts
i love the tail lights!! they complement the silver perfectly!!! everything is so shiney and new!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
good job! my only comment - SLAM IT! a 2.25 in drop would make such a difference (in a good way)

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
We're "stock" here, right? Except for the "head unit". Is
that your g/f's diaphram above it, or what? And a "tin" of
Altoids beside it? IMO, you're "GOOD TA' GO" DAWG! :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Looks super clean man! No offence at all, but are those stock rims? if not they still look ok.:p Once agian, looks soopa clean and simple man, yea like that guy said maybe a drop would be nice too. But all in good time. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they are stock rims off of an SI, I used to have 17 inch Konig caffienes, but they were stolen off my car, and those are all that I could afford, im gonn ahave them powdercaoted at some point to give them a more custom look.

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Bryan99cvc said:
they are stock rims off of an SI, I used to have 17 inch Konig caffienes, but they were stolen off my car, and those are all that I could afford, im gonn ahave them powdercaoted at some point to give them a more custom look.
Get some 15 inch RH's or the new Enkei's, (15X7; 13lbs. each, I think). Those wheels'll look phat on your car, (like an M5).

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah all my old pics are under the link in my sig.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
VTECrider said:
a lot of work still needs 2b done
Hey man, Welcome to SHO. Hope you post more often and don't be shy. The only thing I can recommend when you post something like that is try and give a more in depth opinion.

For example: Hey man, Car looks good and I can see you put a lot of effort into it, but in my opinion I personally would change the rims to something like "Racing hearts"
See? In this case you are stating your opinion in a nice way, and you are at least offering your suggestion to what you think he could do.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts