Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANY comments welcome...let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
My Comments:

1. Colormatch all the black...(i.e. side moldings, sideskirts, OEM front and rear underlips)

2. OEM fogs (color-matched of course ;) )

3. 1/2 red, 1/2 white tails

4. some kind of exhaust...

5. DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE ABOUT THE RIMS! the white accents the car NICELY ;) :)

damn, that's a nice ride man. i'm lovin' it...;) nice mods under the hood too....

that drop is PERFECT...:)

ghost

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
oh, ONE more ;) if you don't mind :)

resize it like you did with the current one and put THIS one in your sig ;) it's a better pose of your car, well IMO :)

ghost

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
well, basically everything ghostrider sed. I liek the car alot. I need to get my oem skirts n stuff color matched too, along with exhaust na ll that stuff. But i like the wheels, what kind are they? I also agree with him about teh pic for your sig...thats one badass pic!!!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
coulda sworn i posted here but geuss i didnt:confused:

well.... clean and simple....but as some1 else said the colour of the wheels doesnt compliment the car.
any other mods?

·
Registered
71 Posts
GhostRider said:
My Comments:

1. Colormatch all the black...(i.e. side moldings, sideskirts, OEM front and rear underlips)

2. OEM fogs (color-matched of course ;) )

3. 1/2 red, 1/2 white tails

4. some kind of exhaust...

5. DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE ABOUT THE RIMS! the white accents the car NICELY ;) :)

damn, that's a nice ride man. i'm lovin' it...;) nice mods under the hood too....

that drop is PERFECT...:)

Exactly...

·
Registered
494 Posts
A nice clean ride. I think the 1/2 white 1/2 red tails would look nice like some others said. Paint the lips and skirts to match. If you have the money shaved side moldings would look super clean. I like the white rims with that color. Get the Apex WS exhaust, best for our car! What did you use to lower it? kind of springs?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I say leave the moldings and lips/skirts black bro! It sets it off nicely... Red/Clears would be nice though...

Nice work so far on the ride, I wouldn't change a thing personally....

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you for all of your nice replies :) It's much appreciated. I will take some of your suggestions into consideration ;) And STFU for all who don't like it :mad: :p ;) hehe J/P guys :) It's coming along...next thing is the swap and I'm going to do it myself probably but I don't know when :)

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
"what kind of rims? what kind of springs? ect."

just an FYI for future reference, you can always just check someone's sig before you post the question ;) in MOST cases, as it does here, when someone posts pics of their car, they usually have the mods in the sig :)

ghost

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
GhostRider said:
"what kind of rims? what kind of springs? ect."

just an FYI for future reference, you can always just check someone's sig before you post the question ;) in MOST cases, as it does here, when someone posts pics of their car, they usually have the mods in the sig :)

ghost
hehe EXACTLY what I was thinking that's why I didn't even answer :)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.