Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
OH MAN PROBINU, your car looks SO damn good!!!!! I wish my car looked like that. I think probinu got some exhaust...something like Zoku Enkei Tuning Special Edition HKS exhaust. He needs to polish it up today and put it on his phat azz ride :D He also just put a second Gen B16 swap in his car with him and one of his friends. His car is pretty damn quick hehe. Well, probinu, I think your car is phat as hell and I LOVE those angel eyes you got. I can't wait 'til you polish up your valve cover and your exhaust and get rid of that stupid pea shooter :p :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Civic EG6 SiR said:
how much did you pay for the motor...? is that a JDM b16a2?...how many miles? how hard was the swap itself???
i can't wait to do it to mine....congradulations it looks sweet...also how much of a drop you got and how does it ride???
I paid $2,750 for the motor shipped.

There is no such thing as a JDM b16a2...JDM motors have no number behind the engine code, the b16a2 is a USDM motor found in '99 - '00 Civic SI's. Under 30 thousand miles. It wasn't that hard. Thank you, I like it myself. I have it droped 2 inches now, it was about 2 1/2 in those pics. It rides pretty good to be as low as it is.

Are you JDMB16 on illusiverides.com? Havent seen you in a while...
yes I am

·
Registered
46 Posts
Civic EG6 SiR said:
Your wrong on that one....the JDM B16A2 is found in the 92 - 95 honda civic SiR in japan....it is 170hp...the usdm is 160hp...don't believe me goto www.flashoptions.com...or you can ask anyone else on this forum...!
NO YOU'RE WRONG!! The second gen B16 is what I have in my car bro...it is NOT a B16A2, it is a B16A...JDM motors DO NOT have numbers behind them. For example, the B16A2 is the USDM B16, the B16A is the JDM B16, the USDM Integra GSR motor is a B18C1, the JDM version is coded as the B18C. Don't tell me what shit is, especially when I have the motor in my car. I will reiterate...THERE IS NO B16A2 in Japan but there is a B16....first gen B16 is a cable tranny and 160 hp, the second gen B16 is 170 hp and a hydro tranny. Like I said, don't try and tell me what anything is or isn't especially when I have the motor in my car thank you good bye.

·
Registered
46 Posts
LMFAO, ok dude, truth hurts doesn't it? Learn to read up on Hondas KID so you'll know what you're talking about. Don't get mad at me and cry like a little baby because you were corrected and you don't know what you're talking about. :cry: :cry: Why won't you go to a board that actually has a bunch of people who know what they're talking about unlike SHO and say there's a such thing as a JDM B16A2 and they'll say NO there isn't. The B16A2 is found in 99-00 Civic SI's and not in ANY Japanese vehicle. Don't be ignorant and don't argue with me cause you're wrong and I'm right as always.

·
Registered
46 Posts
OMG you're such a fucking dumbass!! YES, there is a JDM B16A...I have it in my car dummy. The one you are referring to is the Second Gen B16A, NOT the B16A2, the B16A2 is found in 99-00 Civic SI's which is a USDM motor!!! God you're an ignorant, hardheaded fucker!! Let me type it slower for you to comprehend....I H A V E T H E S E C O N D G E N B 1 6 I N M Y C A R!!! Geez, I wish there was smart people like me left on SHO so they can confirm this since you're such an ignorant fuck and won't listen to me. Like I said, go to a board who actually knows what they're talking about and ask if there is a such thing as a JDM B16A2!! GO DO IT!! There ARE JDM B16's, they are the first gen B16A, second gen B16 (which I have in MY car you ignorant dildo) and a B16B which is in the CTR. There is NO, I repeat NO JDM B16A2. Learn to read up and know what you're talking about before you try to challenge someone like me who knows what they're talking about ok!!! Get it, got it? GOOD!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
here you go you fucking ignorant bastard

http://www.jdmfan.com/index.php?information=chassis_codes

look at the EG6 (chassis code for 5th gen Civic SiR) what does it say dumbass? B16A

you know what that is? That's the second gen B16A, which I have in MY car idiot!!

NOW, look at the EM1 (chassis code for the 99-00 Civic SI) what does that say dildo? B16A2

hmmm...looks to me like you are WRONG, and I'm right like always...have a nice day douchebag. Don't challenge someone who knows more than you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.