Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
336 Posts
i painted the all the black plastic on my car and i like the side mouldings painted but i didn't care for the moulding underneath the car being painted...i only had that done cuz when i changed the color of my car the guy threw it in for free....check it out...also what kind of drop do you have and how does it ride....manufacturer/size of drop please...

· Registered
336 Posts
how much did you pay for the motor...? is that a JDM b16a2?...how many miles? how hard was the swap itself???
i can't wait to do it to mine....congradulations it looks sweet...also how much of a drop you got and how does it ride???

· Registered
336 Posts
There is no such thing as a JDM b16a2...JDM motors have no number behind the engine code, the b16a2 is a USDM motor found in '99 - '00 Civic SI's
Your wrong on that one....the JDM B16A2 is found in the 92 - 95 honda civic SiR in japan....it is 170hp...the usdm is 160hp...don't believe me goto www.flashoptions.com...or you can ask anyone else on this forum...!

· Registered
336 Posts
honestly your so stupid it makes my head hurt....the B16A2 is found in the JDM 92 - 95 Civic EG6 SiR....you really are an idiot....there ALSO is a USDM B16A2....the main difference between them are the JDM is 170hp as to the USDM 160hp....wow i really wish there was someone else here responding to this and not just your dumb fuckin ass...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.