Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
honestly your so stupid it makes my head hurt....the B16A2 is found in the JDM 92 - 95 Civic EG6 SiR....you really are an idiot....there ALSO is a USDM B16A2....the main difference between them are the JDM is 170hp as to the USDM 160hp....wow i really wish there was someone else here responding to this and not just your dumb fuckin ass...

·
Registered
46 Posts
OMG you're such a fucking dumbass!! YES, there is a JDM B16A...I have it in my car dummy. The one you are referring to is the Second Gen B16A, NOT the B16A2, the B16A2 is found in 99-00 Civic SI's which is a USDM motor!!! God you're an ignorant, hardheaded fucker!! Let me type it slower for you to comprehend....I H A V E T H E S E C O N D G E N B 1 6 I N M Y C A R!!! Geez, I wish there was smart people like me left on SHO so they can confirm this since you're such an ignorant fuck and won't listen to me. Like I said, go to a board who actually knows what they're talking about and ask if there is a such thing as a JDM B16A2!! GO DO IT!! There ARE JDM B16's, they are the first gen B16A, second gen B16 (which I have in MY car you ignorant dildo) and a B16B which is in the CTR. There is NO, I repeat NO JDM B16A2. Learn to read up and know what you're talking about before you try to challenge someone like me who knows what they're talking about ok!!! Get it, got it? GOOD!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
here you go you fucking ignorant bastard

http://www.jdmfan.com/index.php?information=chassis_codes

look at the EG6 (chassis code for 5th gen Civic SiR) what does it say dumbass? B16A

you know what that is? That's the second gen B16A, which I have in MY car idiot!!

NOW, look at the EM1 (chassis code for the 99-00 Civic SI) what does that say dildo? B16A2

hmmm...looks to me like you are WRONG, and I'm right like always...have a nice day douchebag. Don't challenge someone who knows more than you.

·
Registered
272 Posts
nice car......i got a few questions though. how do you color match the side skirts, underlips, door handles and trunk license frame? i mean...how do you prep those parts for painting sand them down or what? and about the middle door moldings...how do they shave them...do they put sheet metal in that channel or just use fiberglass? then icing?....help me out people

·
Registered
365 Posts
COMMENTS

looks good so far. i would definently keep the moldings black. looks better that way. if i were you i would sell those wheels or keep them in the gargage and put some flat black slipstreams or 99-00 gsr polished wheels. (slanted six) that shit would look hot.
lastly if i were you i would buy my apexi n1 2.5" catback for $300.:D came off a 99 civic si

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
GhostRider said:
My Comments:

1. Colormatch all the black...(i.e. side moldings, sideskirts, OEM front and rear underlips)

2. OEM fogs (color-matched of course ;) )

3. 1/2 red, 1/2 white tails

4. some kind of exhaust...

5. DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE ABOUT THE RIMS! the white accents the car NICELY ;) :)

damn, that's a nice ride man. i'm lovin' it...;) nice mods under the hood too....

that drop is PERFECT...:)

ghost

Once more I agree with ghost on everythign he said. I do like the rims though. They're verdicts right?

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
wait .. isn't that you?

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.