1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
tis berry berry nice :p

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Harro the Terrance Im glad your here now geteth your ass on AIM, its just me and Alex (XTR) and Alex (Rufus on gT).And we needeth you for BONDAGE aNd S&M.

*smooches n' snugglez*

Xx_h0T_nON_lAtIno_f0_sHo_xX

btw your PM box is full too.

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
right on Terrance...

my thread was on here before the switch over..

tis lost like a chopstick in a mayo jar...

but i shall post again...:tu:

soon, mebbe after i do something COOL haha

:D

but nice car buddy.....

:)

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
IntegraXTR said:
right on Terrance...

my thread was on here before the switch over..

tis lost like a chopstick in a mayo jar...

but i shall post again...:tu:

soon, mebbe after i do something COOL haha

:D

but nice car buddy.....

:)
Or something that gives you speed cuz we all know your all about show, you and your gay bling bling mods. ;)

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
Shogunn said:
Or something that gives you speed cuz we all know your all about show, you and your gay bling bling mods. ;)

BWAHAHHAHHAHA damn right Matt :tu:

hahahahhhaa

yeah i'm all about the bling bling yo!

;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
IntegraXTR said:
BWAHAHHAHHAHA damn right Matt :tu:

hahahahhhaa

yeah i'm all about the bling bling yo!

;) ;) ;)
So have you decided if your gonna trade in the TE-37's on spinners or not?

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the replies and suggestions peeps :)

Alex and some of you guys who replied: my car pales in your comparison. Nuff said.

As for the paint, it's all stock paint except for the front bumper which I had to have repainted 2 years ago. The previous owners didn't care too much about the paint, and it's taken quite a bit of cleaning and work to get it back to good shape. I wash the car every week or every other week at most and clean/polish/wax about once ever 2 or 3 weeks. The modlings I painted myself.

I think I'm going to ditch the mudflaps too...there's only a good 3 inches of clearance underneath each mudflap cuz of the extreme drop, and the paint on the fronts are cracking bad...car might look a little cleaner without em too...who knows. Still also need to get some oem amber bumper lenses and some jdm amber accord sidemarkers.

After doing an a6 or bmw hid projector retrofit, my next goal is going to be the motor. Most likely an h22, maybe an f20b. Nothing blaring fast, just something much better than the crap f22 sitting in there currently.

Keep posting up your pimp rides fellas, I love seein em :)

p.s. arex and matt sorry i been madd busy with all day classes, but i'll be gettin on aim madd soonerz...I'll be sure to bring the whiffle ball gag attachments and some jb weld :thumbsup:
Ricky: car's lookin great man...love the new blackhousing heads and the all black interior

1 - 20 of 23 Posts