·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
looks nice.

I dont get how people drop it so low though....? Mine is only dropped 1.8'' in the front and my header is dented to shit and my muffler has some scrapes

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love it bein that low..i like lookin at peoples faces..once i get rims ill raise it a lil bit

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
gurusan said:
looks nice.

I dont get how people drop it so low though....? Mine is only dropped 1.8'' in the front and my header is dented to shit and my muffler has some scrapes
he also lives in indiana flat as shit i use to live not too far form him

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yo mullet where did u get ur hx rims at..cuz i think instead of gettin 15s i wanna get 14'' hx rims like u got and powder coat em red..thanks

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
93h22ajspec said:
he also lives in indiana flat as shit i use to live not too far form him
yeah i was going to say "where the hell do you live?!"

that would never fly down here in san antonio. the roads are so bad you would blow your coilovers and put a hole in your oil pan before you left your driveway...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Ahh. good to see another car gettin lower. but when is someone gonna compete with my lowness??

BTW. how much does the front lip drop down?. anyone think one will fit on mine??.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
K_r_a_c_k_e_r said:
Ahh. good to see another car gettin lower. but when is someone gonna compete with my lowness??

BTW. how much does the front lip drop down?. anyone think one will fit on mine??.

what he hell is all that water coming form ur car you must have one hell of a leak

and no a lip will not work on ur car the pavemen will rub it right off

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
EG HB said:
yo mullet where did u get ur hx rims at..cuz i think instead of gettin 15s i wanna get 14'' hx rims like u got and powder coat em red..thanks
i got my hx's mauhahahaha

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
nice, but :stupid

dang! is that snow... sheeSh... it nice an 75 in Nor Cal today :cool

1 - 20 of 21 Posts