Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some pics of my baby now that i got the body kit off put stock bumpers on it with jdm lips and got new hood and rid of the clear taillights and got it all painted i love it now:clappy

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im pretty happy with now that i got most of the things i wanted now im just waiting on JDM headlights and window tint and i think ill be done with it......hopefully sell it in a few years for some profit its only got 30,000 miles on it

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its not a custom box. the subs and amp suck and the amp install looks like shit
um i watched them build the box to spec for the subs....how can the amp install look bad when the wires are all hidden...and how do they suck i want facts because i worked at CREATIVE CAR AUDIO and can argue stereos all day long.... i can make a jenson sub sound awesome its all about the right box and amp setup more than the subs these sonys are louder and sound better than the kickers did on the same amp...you should probably do some research on the POWERBASS amp before you start dissing stuff you know nothing about

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well either way im pretty happy with it so far...i would like to get some JDM mudflaps but im not sure how it would look i think it would be kinda different..idk

· Registered
4,633 Posts
I'm feelin' most of it. Pretty tight, good combo of colors.

I thought you said you got rid of the clear tail lights? I would still classify those tail-lights as ricey euro-lights. Also the black gas cap lol kinda sticks out in a weird way. Otherwise, it's one of the nicer Civics I've seen. I like the rims with the red highlight.

As for the sound system....I only have one comment for anybody with a big sound system in a torque-less car: It's too much added weight.

I'd love a nice sound system, but only in a winter/bad weather car where I wouldn't notice the weight difference :D

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks the gas door is actually cabon fiber..and i got the taillights as a temporary replacement for the chrome altezzas that were on it plus there were ten bucks lol im usually not big on systems either but i figured it looks and sounds decent and the car will never be fast really....it does look alot better than it did with the body kit and shit for sure im fallin in love all over again lol

· Registered
4,294 Posts
well either way im pretty happy with it so far...i would like to get some JDM mudflaps but im not sure how it would look i think it would be kinda different..idk
LMAO...oh my God, that's one of the funniest things I've read in a while.

Needs new headlights, taillights, rims, gas door, and subs - XPlod is FTL...oh, and get rid of the fire extinguisher. Oddly enough, I kinda like that spoiler for some reason which is a rarity

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
whats bad about jdm mudflaps? i think they might look cool.............as for the extinguisher i always try to carry one and a fist aid kit cuz ya never know when you or someone you can help is in a bad wreck or something on fire ya know

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.