Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are updated pics of my frinds Del Sol that he recently purchased. He had to get a completly new turbo kit since the turbo manifold was warped, the turbo seals were bad, and there was oil in all of the tubing. He also had to get engine mounts since 2 of them were missing.

Here is a before and after pic of the engine bay:

Before:

After:

Here is the setup:

- inlinePRO Cast Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold
- T3/T4 Turbo with the new Garrett GT Technology
- 2.5" mirror polished stainless steel down pipe
- Mirror polished aluminum charge pipes, couplers, clamps
- 24"x8"x3.5"(core size) front mount intercooler
- Greddy Type-S BOV

He got it dyno'd and found out it has 180whp :D

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
now all he needs is a lip or a kit to cover up the bottom of the intercooler...I see ppl with turbos on their hondas with the intercooler hanging out and ish...that's not cool, it's rather :g ,nice setup though...

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
solsykness said:
now all he needs is a lip or a kit to cover up the bottom of the intercooler...I see ppl with turbos on their hondas with the intercooler hanging out and ish...that's not cool, it's rather :g ,nice setup though...
He is going to get a lip, prolly mugen. But he does not know which one to get. Some people say the 92-95 civic one will fit and some people say a 99-00 Civic lip will fit. He is confused on which one to get.

·
Registered
610 Posts
he probaly cant have anyfun doin donuts in the snow. does the snow or rain mess up the intercooloer? like if it got built up with snow would that F' it up

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
NICE`

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
the engine bay looks pretty clean

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
i would deff get that thing tuned for more power. why hasnt he turned up the boost and tryed 240 or so yet? it feels good....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts