Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
nice, you should post them in the pictures thread. also, do you have GREEN on your temperature strip thing? heh, mine goes from blue to red... i wonder what temp. green is ;)

peace

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Nice car! it would look even better if you lower it.:cool:

·
Registered
283 Posts
No Shite

That's comedy Ben....never noticed.

"Damn it's chilly in here!...Better throw on the heater."
"To what though????"
"I dunno.....jus put 'er on green....its all good.Mmmmmmm, rainforesty."

Yeah....I agree, drop tha biotch 'bout dos inches. (I mean that lovingly)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looks good. Before I bought my car I looked everywhere for a white Prelude.
Is that red stitching on your shifter boot? If so, where did you get it and how much? Thanks. :cool:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes lowering is definatly next for my car....just saving up some money because i want a good handleing suspension as well as good looking...it is a jdm type-r shift boot...i got it at shopresponse.com i think it was 50 $$ thanks for the feedback

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Nice boot. Good idea to save up for the lowering instead of doing a crappy job. Keep it clean.

·
Registered
547 Posts
nice ride mann... but u really need to lower it, it'll look soooo much cleaner, even though it already does look sweet.! peace!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea...i am looking at koni yellow's and and ground control coilover springs...and then some sway bars...but my exhuats scrapes sometimes.so if i lower it my exhaust will prob be ruined...i wish they made an evo for my car:(

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm thinking that as far as lowring goes for my '96........AIR BAGS. Kinda expensive, but looks great. My ride isn't lowered yet, but I'm gonna go all the from the start, so I don't have to keep changing things later on.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
get some good lowering springs and you will be set:) like everyone said....the car will look much better handle feel better after getting those GC's and Koni's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts