Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pick this car up two days ago. I am going to get it painted but overall it is in pretty good condition besides the paint. Let me know what you think. I tried to post some pics but dont know how so if somebody can give me some pointers I will get some pics up. Thanks.

·
Registered
872 Posts
niec sol..i like it..i love the JL audio in the cab thats cool...and i wanna get thsoe seats lol..i just ahvent yet, do they fit okay or are they sat up higher..like do u sit higher than normal seats?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No It sits normal. It looks really nice too. The guy said he had tweeter put it in but it was 1500 bucks. That seems like a lot but they made a custom box and it looks really clean. I just can't wait until summer to take the top off for the first time.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also those seats recline and stuff so its pretty nice. I figured it would be a pain in the ass but they are really comfortable and easy to move around.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nice sol, how much did you say you paied for it?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I paid 3900 for it. It has 130,000 miles on it. It runs awesome and was just tuned up and everything. I felt like I got a pretty good deal. I am the third owner. I will give you a list of the mods

Engine: AEM cold air intake,Greddy Evo cat-back ehaust, high flow cat, Nuespeed short shifter

Suspension: Ground Control coilovers, Koni Yellow adjustable shocks, 4 strut bars-front upper and lower-back upper and lower, powerslotted rotors

Exterior: Mugen style body kit from VIS, black euro tailights, shaved antenna, shaved emblems, clear corner lights

Interior: Tenzo R rally seats( do recline ), Sparco 4 point seat belt harnesses, Tenzo R seat belt pads, V-racing competition steering wheel, V-racing pedals, Matrix carbon fiber shifter and e-brake handle, white guages

Stereo: Kenwood Cd player, 4-6.5 JL Audio speakers, Kenwood 400w Amp, 1-12in JL Audio sub in a custom fiberglass box molded, behind the seat in a volcano shape cost $1500

Security: Viper alarm

·
Registered
168 Posts
Let me throw some pics of my sol.

check that out ^^

That's al I got until nextweek.

I just got finished lowering it.. took two days.. damn rusty bolts..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hah damn thats a lot of miles. All you need now is a paint job. I need to paint my car to but its so damn expensive.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yeah, wel I am going to put my body kit on first, then I will get the whole car painted. for right now it does not bother me, because Next week = turb Install...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts