Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The full resolution pics are in my gallery. What does everyone think? Also in my gallery are the pics of what my brother did to my old civic yesterday when he ran a stop sign. Pissed me off.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
looks pretty good. who's civic is that in your sig? i noticed that the rims off of the civic are now on your del sol. what did you pay for it?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats my old civic that got handed down to my lil brother about a month ago. I just took the springs, wheels, and intake off the civic and put them on the del sol. In one of the pics u can see the wrecked civic in the driveway (happed yesterday). There are also pics of the wreck in my gallery. It a wierd story how i got the sol. Dad sold his 5th wheel camper and his truck to an 85 year old guy who had this del sol. The guy offered to throw in the sol for a few grand off the price of the camper/truck package, so we took it. The price difference was 4g's but dad was alreddy makin a few grand off the deal so it was really like a close to free car.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
clean!

..... I'd take that breather off and connect the blowby vent to the intake.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gurusan said:
clean!

..... I'd take that breather off and connect the blowby vent to the intake.
Do u say that for saftey reasons or performance reasons?

·
Registered
676 Posts
i wanted that color soooooo bad when i was looking for my Sol. I still love it. Now you need a lip and it'll look even sweeter.

·
Registered
676 Posts
ismael-robert said:
Well if yall mean clean by it's not dirty I agree, but overall stock sol=seen it/boring/post some pics when you got something to show us.
Take it easy man, he's showing us his new car. Get over it...if you dont like dont even post nonsense about it. And you said i posted useless shit to raise post counts....ha....

·
Registered
39 Posts
I like it. I never was a fan of blue sols, but you make it look good.

Aren't those Integra special ed. wheels? What size are they - they look good on your car painted.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
VtecSol said:
i wanted that color soooooo bad when i was looking for my Sol. I still love it. Now you need a lip and it'll look even sweeter.
I wasn't a huge fan of blue hondas ever since the EPB civic si's were everywhere but captiva blue pearl kinda growin on me. Could have been worse. Ya a lip is in the future sometime after spring break and the exhaust should go on this week.

ismael-robert said:
Well if yall mean clean by it's not dirty I agree, but overall stock sol=seen it/boring/post some pics when you got something to show us.
lay off the crack pipe

jdmsux said:
I like it. I never was a fan of blue sols, but you make it look good. Aren't those Integra special ed. wheels? What size are they - they look good on your car painted.
Yeah integra SE wheels sprayed black. 15's with 195/50's.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
how does the system in the trunk sound? i heard they werent too good, but what do u think

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
looks good :tu

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
timtim123 said:
how does the system in the trunk sound? i heard they werent too good, but what do u think
Its not the greatest but it gets the job done i guess. Theres a little bit of buzzing comming from the plastic interior pieces at certain frequencies because the trunk and cabin are not sealed of from each other. I've been meaning to make a seperate post seeing if anyone has made a port between the trunk and cabin. Back in my mr2 days i heard of people puttin a 6" or 8" pvc port from the front to the cabin when they put their subs up there. In fact i'm gonna post that now. But its not as good as my civic sounded to answer your question (rear seat up or down).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts