672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bored so i thought i'd post pics.

comments both good and bad are welcome :D

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and yes it is completely stock. as soon as winter comes around, my plans are an Arata full system, PCIII, scotts steering damper, ohlins rear shock, and racetech revalved forks with race fork springs. thanks god for hookups, otherwise id end up spending more than the bike is worth.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
race for pinks?

·
Registered
883 Posts
i have the same mods for my gixxer 1k planned this winter, well arata full exhaust, pciii and scott's damper... suspension i'm going to leave stock until i fully dial in the stock stuff this spring and see how good it can work stock... looks good except for one thing, WASH THAT DAMN THING!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha im too lazy. i bought the spray polish, and imma use it right before i atore it for winter.

yea the suspension on my bike is set for my weight right now, and there are no complaints. its just that the revalve job im getting done for about 200 including the springs, and i found the rear shcok new for like 790. so i said hell, i cant pass that deal up.

i already bought the scotts damper but i decided im gonna put it all on in teh winter. the arata is probably the last thing im going to get, since it costs so firckin much.

·
Registered
883 Posts
where are you looking at getting your arata from and for how much? i've been shopping around for one and found some good deals, dan kyle seems to be "the man" when it comes to it, and supplies to most people that sell them, but i've found a few others including starcycle.com and CCP that will move on the price as where dan is set at 1099$... i'm pissed though, found a guy that had been advertising his brand new in box arata for my bike for like 6 months on gixxer.com, so i figure at what he was asking its a freakin steal, but if he's had no luck selling it for 6 months whats the harm in low balling him for a day or two, i get him down to 750$ shipped and since i was so confident he wouldn't sell it that week since he had been advertising in six months i tried to get him lower knowing i was damn well ready to pay 750 shipped and he comes back saying its sold, i felt like an idiot, coulda had the arata and PCIII for what i'm going to pay for the pipe alone now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts