Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought it about a month ago
Price= 21,500 w/ hard top, they were asking 22k without it.
Its a 2001 and had 34,000 miles on it, interior is perfect and exterior is almost perfect just a couple minor things. The car is completely stock except the guy who owned it before me had an amp in it but now it dosn't.

Let me know what you think of the car, and how good of deal you think it was.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
*drooollll*

hopefully ill have the same one in about 2 years :clap

niec car :btu

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx, I love my s2k so much, but it is staying stock cuz I have to finish building my CRX, the black n white one in the background, i'm about to paint it and tryin to build a turbo kit

·
Registered
61 Posts
nice!!

good pics, the raindrops on it look cool

wow im building my CRX too b16 turbo. this summer is is the full race turbo kit with light boost, then engine build sometime after, then full boost :w00t

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RoyMan said:
nice!!

good pics, the raindrops on it look cool

wow im building my CRX too b16 turbo. this summer is is the full race turbo kit with light boost, then engine build sometime after, then full boost :w00t
haha, i have the same idea but I am waiting till next winter so i can build the block up and do some headwork, this summer I was thinking about going with the zdyne super ecu so when I do turbo I can manage the fuel curves without going to obd1 and I have to straighten out some ghetto ass wiring.

·
Registered
61 Posts
pearlwhite_HF said:
haha, i have the same idea but I am waiting till next winter so i can build the block up and do some headwork, this summer I was thinking about going with the zdyne super ecu so when I do turbo I can manage the fuel curves without going to obd1 and I have to straighten out some ghetto ass wiring.
lol ya i gotta fix my ghetto wiring too, gonna do a obd1 conversion also so I can use hondata.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Looks great man! Spa represent!

·
Registered
626 Posts
looks amazing

is the hard top OEM?
just wondering, how is the quality of the inner part of it? does it have fabric and padding etc?

does it reduce wind noise as if it was a regular hard-topped car?

Im thinking that if i ever get an s2k, i totally remove the convertible mechanism and make it a permanent hard top... thus save some weight while im at it ;)

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes it is an OEM hard top, the inside is fully upholstered just like a headliner in a car and it does reduce all of the wind noise.

As far saving weight by taking out the soft top and putting on the hard top I wouldn't do it, it wouldn't be worth it plus the hard top weighs more then the soft top.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.