·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heres a better pic of my t3super60 turbo and my intercooler

·
Registered
64 Posts
hey man i talked to jeanie a few days ago and she was suppoesd to ask you questions bout your setup but i guess it never happened? chuck right? i was just curious what times you are running if you race at the Q or Carlsbad

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yups..its chuck. ive only ran the car once with horrible launches...and i mean horrible. here was my best time at the Q:

reaction 1.362
60ft: 2.523
mph: 74.26
et: 9.949

yes i know i need a lot of practice
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this was on 8lbs of boost on a JDM sohc ZC motor(120hp stock)...it should be about 175 to the wheels i suppose. i should have some free dyno time but ill use when i get my zdyne ecu.
heres the setup:

JDM sohc ZC
Turbonetics T3super60 turbo
Spearco FMIC (core measures 24"x8"x3)
Tial 35mm wastegate
Greddy tupe-s BOV
Vortech FMY
JDM sohc ZC ecu
bosch plug wires
bosch plat+4 plugs
msd 6a
msd blaster 2 coil
catco hiflo cat/ 2.5" dp / resonator / no muffler
custom turbo manifold/ custom ic piping
hiflo fuel pump
STOCK CLUTCH...haha
gutted rear

·
Registered
192 Posts
PSIKOTICsi said:
this was on 8lbs of boost on a JDM sohc ZC motor(120hp stock)...it should be about 175 to the wheels i suppose. i should have some free dyno time but ill use when i get my zdyne ecu.
heres the setup:

JDM sohc ZC
Turbonetics T3super60 turbo
Spearco FMIC (core measures 24"x8"x3)
Tial 35mm wastegate
Greddy tupe-s BOV
Vortech FMY
JDM sohc ZC ecu
bosch plug wires
bosch plat+4 plugs
msd 6a
msd blaster 2 coil
catco hiflo cat/ 2.5" dp / resonator / no muffler
custom turbo manifold/ custom ic piping
hiflo fuel pump
STOCK CLUTCH...haha
gutted rear
just wondering....y did u gut the rear and then add some brand X stereo system....i thought the whole purpose of gutting was for weight reduction???

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
only thing brand x is those stereo speakers...HAHA. right behind it but you cant see is a rockford fosgate 10" sub in a bandpass box. yeah...the whole purpose of guttng the rear is for weight reduction but it only takes 30 seconds to take out those boxes if i go to the track.

·
Registered
192 Posts
PSIKOTICsi said:
only thing brand x is those stereo speakers...HAHA. right behind it but you cant see is a rockford fosgate 10" sub in a bandpass box. yeah...the whole purpose of guttng the rear is for weight reduction but it only takes 30 seconds to take out those boxes if i go to the track.
oh i see i can see the bandpass a little...

i used to have a 2k pontiac grand prix GTP and i had a massice stereo. i had 2 12" eclipse subs and an eclipse amp bolted onto the box so i had to lug it out of the trunk b4 hitting the track

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
for 20 bucks those swapmeet speakers sound pretty good

·
Registered
64 Posts
hey man i'll look for you at qualcomm. yeah 1.1 is a pretty bad reaction time.. you should go as soon as the third yellow turns on. i have a better 60 ft time but your clock speed is 10mph faster then me :) i couldnt hit 9s if my life depended on it in my car. that will change hopefully.

·
Registered
362 Posts
damn dogg!! you gotta paint your car. dont get mad but it looks too ghetto especially in that neighborhood. dont mean to flame, dont take it personal.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
primer is the under construction look.....people know better than to race a primered car here in cali....half of the primered cars are fast...HAHA. itll be painted some time in the summer after i finish up the body work....theres still more im going to do.

if i had a good 0-60 ft time and with that clock speed....what should might 1/8 mile ET be?:confused:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
silverkorn said:
is that ET right, a 9.9??
i dont think thats possible with a 74 mph trap speed.
It is when you only run 1/8th mile. Does that car look like it can do 9's in the 1/4? (no offense PSIKOTICsi)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Honda_Guy : its not nines in the 1/4...its nines in the 1/8

damn...im just the most worst launcher in the world, i tried different things at the track that day and still got the same results. i might just buy a MSD launch control later or something. if my car was tuned i know it would pull much much harder. im running too rich. right now im saving for for a zdyne ecu with 450cc injectors.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.