Autometer tac
Pushstart
Sony CDX cd player
Sirius XM radio
Concept 7in widescreen t.v.
Playstation2
2 gauge pod
Carbonfiber guage pod
In cluster VTEC light (square beside oil light)

Rims & Tires
99-00 Option Si speedlines with red "H" center
Advenger GT P205/50R15

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
EG 4doorsleeper said:
dont know why half the pics dont show up....
they all work for me. how fast u run?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
medevilboost said:
wow what a sleeper.hahaha not
yeah a smartass reply. I dont understand why people feel the need to be a asshole behind a computer screen

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
nice car...awesome powerplant.

But he does have a point.

Sleeper? I think not.
It doesn't look like some extravagant racey looking rice thing either...but it's sure no sleeper.

I do like it though
:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gurusan said:
nice car...awesome powerplant.

But he does have a point.

Sleeper? I think not.
It doesn't look like some extravagant racey looking rice thing either...but it's sure no sleeper.

I do like it though
:)
What makes it not a sleeper, who would suspect a 4door, with a horrible paint job, & some DIY headlights & tails, with a black exhaust you can see at night. It all only has a small drop, some people think it factory hieght. Everone Ive every ran never suspected to be fast at all. to half the people in my town they just think Im some Mexican trying to hook a ugly car lol, btw im not mexican, im mixed

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh yeah I noticed your sig says WTB p06 ecus, I have one in my basement of many car parts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
yes, 4 doors are the ultimate sleeper.

Although my car is far from a sleeper, it dosent stand out, unless you are looking for it (I.E. you know what to look for)

Ive mutilated some unsuspecting people who thought I would be an easy kill. :evil

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Looks good man but I dont think its a sleeper either now they might not know you got the b18 under there but it aint a sleeper. I would love to see that thing in action though :nod

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that one civic said:
me personally, i don't think of PS2s when i think of sleepers, but that's really my only gripe with it. other than that it does look pretty stealthy to me.

props on the optional rims by the way, i haven't seen too many people running those.

edit: add the M3 mirrors to my gripes, i didn't notice those at first.
Oh yeah they dreaded M3, I sooo hate those damn things. when I get a set of nice factory power mirrors, if a ricer do quickly buy them off me, Ima crush them wit a sledge hammer. I have a PS2 cuz I traval alot, & a movie seems to make time go faster lol

·
Registered
693 Posts
nice engine, but like evryone said it's not a sleeper. put muffler on that's not so noticable like a factory looking type. and put some steel wheels on with some spinner hub caps, then no one would expect that.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
EG 4doorsleeper said:
Oh yeah they dreaded M3, I sooo hate those damn things. when I get a set of nice factory power mirrors, if a ricer do quickly buy them off me, Ima crush them wit a sledge hammer. I have a PS2 cuz I traval alot, & a movie seems to make time go faster lol
LOL! you could always do an internet DIY on "How to use M3 Mirrors" like the infamous one about the Altezza tails (if you haven't seen it, some dudes did a DIY on "How to use Altezzas", all they did was take pictures of them setting the Altezzas on fire).

oh and i ain't knocking the PS2. hell i've got a PS1 and a portable DVD player that i take with me on long trips, and a FM modulator so i can hook them up to my stereo. i was actually thinking about doing a setup like yours, but i don't want a big visible screeen in my car. my car's already a theft target as it is, i don't need that too!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stjohnscrx said:
nice engine, but like evryone said it's not a sleeper. put muffler on that's not so noticable like a factory looking type. and put some steel wheels on with some spinner hub caps, then no one would expect that.
Like this? this is how the car looks right now

1 - 17 of 17 Posts