Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week I ordered Crower stage 2 turbo profile cams, Crowere valvesprings and retainers, Skunk2 cam gears and Ferrea 1mm oversized valves.

pile of boxes

Crower valvesprings and Ti retainers

one of the Crower stage 2 turbo cams

Skunk2 silver cam gears

Ferrea 1mm oversized super alloy valves

once I get my income tax money back Im sending my LS head out to InlineFour for a little p&p, valve job and assembly :bounce should be in the next week or so

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
playindagamewell said:
for real i was gonna be like ALEX don't steal the thrunder from this thread :p

:clap awesome parts tho!! i is the jealous! :D

haha, well, i do pretty much own whatever's on there, just diff. brands of each...volk rims instead of the advans, spoon calipers instead of the stop techs pictured, j's racing intake instead of the ARC..

BUT i do have the bride and zeal coilovers pictured..

haha

so there IS some truth :number1

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
okok i found my JUN cams picture:

=P

we battle! haha. i'll prolly lose tho, i don't have the tuning and p&p like you hehe

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
hell yea man, geoff at full race knows his shit :tu

i wanted one..backdoor entrance to the FMIC and side mounted BOV...sweet shit

·
Registered
34,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IntegraXTR said:
hell yea man, geoff at full race knows his shit :tu

i wanted one..backdoor entrance to the FMIC and side mounted BOV...sweet shit
you know the guys over there? glad to hear atleast one person giving them a good word. most people havent heard of them.

·
Registered
659 Posts
damn nice parts man... wish i had the money to start building up my motor for turbo... next winter :rolleyes

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
Transparent said:
you know the guys over there? glad to hear atleast one person giving them a good word. most people havent heard of them.

we used to email each other everyday when i was interested in the turbo kit. really friendly guy and responds everyday. down to earth too :tu

can't wait till you get your turbo kit in, friggin' fast you will be :evil

·
Registered
34,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
Yes I will give you the :tu even though its for "boost" bleh, you better make over 350whp or boost is a waste.
thats why Im building the motor first :D so it can handle the big boost. the block should be going out by the end of march, if everything goes as planned

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
you tight.. I have talk'd to your ass in a long time guy. Going off.. how big of a turbo you planning to b00st? good luck on it.

·
Registered
34,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mikey1516 said:
you tight.. I have talk'd to your ass in a long time guy. Going off.. how big of a turbo you planning to b00st? good luck on it.
yea man, where have you been at? Im not sure what size turbo Im gonna go with yet. full-race offeres a few different kits. so I guess it comes down to how deep my pockets are at the time. the cheapest kit is 3500 (and I dont think that includes any electronics or fuel stuff like most other prefab kits) and the most expensive one is 4300. so we'll have to wait and see

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Transparent said:
yea man, where have you been at? Im not sure what size turbo Im gonna go with yet. full-race offeres a few different kits. so I guess it comes down to how deep my pockets are at the time. the cheapest kit is 3500 (and I dont think that includes any electronics or fuel stuff like most other prefab kits) and the most expensive one is 4300. so we'll have to wait and see
yeah your headed the right direction. go for the one you think is best for you and your desire. your gonna love hearing that "pssshhh" everytime you shift gear. :number1 spend your money wisely can't wait on what you got in stored for SHO whats next buddy? you probaly got some special part over there at your house that you haven't taken at picture of yet. hahaha :lol2

1 - 20 of 21 Posts