Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has any pictures of a 92-95 white honda civic hatchback with all color matched parts but no bodykit, lowered on some black 15' rims. like rotas or volks? thats the way I want mine to look one day. I was just curious on what it might look like.

· Registered
144 Posts
hey

Well I don't have a pic of one that you described.

I can assure you though, that It would look clean and simple.
Black wheels look good on a white car if you like that look. White wheels I think even look better.

Maybe someone will be able to post a pic of your description.

· Registered
38 Posts
hey mine is not white. but I did paint all of mine red (mirrors, rear lip, doorhandles, etc) I have 15" wheels and a ww "W" type front end. It is smooth and clean. oh yeah I filled the emblem holes as well. My problem is I think it is too plain now! LOL it need a bit more FLASH!!!! I think it needs a bit of contrast. I have seen white.... not my fav. but thats just my opinion!~ LOL:D

· Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NitrousDom said:
hey mine is not white. but I did paint all of mine red (mirrors, rear lip, doorhandles, etc) I have 15" wheels and a ww "W" type front end. It is smooth and clean. oh yeah I filled the emblem holes as well. My problem is I think it is too plain now! LOL it need a bit more FLASH!!!! I think it needs a bit of contrast. I have seen white.... not my fav. but thats just my opinion!~ LOL:D
Could I see a pic of it?

· Registered
38 Posts
the pic I have shown here sucks. but it is the best I have on the computer. GO ahead and laugh at my wheels. They came off of my girls saturn! LOL they have my drag radials on them! LOL only at the trackis where I sport them! I run my vx wheels in the rear! :D

· Registered
868 Posts
I think white hatches look REALLY good with black or bronze rims and carbon fiber hood. Clean and simple but very effective. I know you are looking to keep all panels the same color, but think about the carbon fiber look, its really nice on white cars. I agree though, white rims would look good on a white car, but if you are rollin on white rims you gotta have some flashy stuff to go along with them, can't just do white on white and leave it like that...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.