Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive tried to search and went through all the picture in the prelude section but didn;t find it. anyone have a picture of a g5 lude with ww rs kit with n1 exhuast? black would be perfect thanx!

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
just fyi it will rub against the kit a little so u will need to adjust your hangers a little.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will it mess up the rear kit? will it burn it?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what do u mean dont do anything? like adjust the hangers?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
right hur........:D
u dont really need to adjust the hanger just bend the metal part of the exhaust up and that should leave about a finger clearance from the lip....as u can see in my pic......

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanx alot. nice car! so i either need to bend the exhuast away from the lip? or adjust the hangers? how do u adjus the hangers, cuz i dont want my lip or bumper to get burned

jw does the n1 said apexi on the side of the exhuast muffle like the greddy evo?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
GReddy Set Go said:
thanx alot. nice car! so i either need to bend the exhuast away from the lip? or adjust the hangers? how do u adjus the hangers, cuz i dont want my lip or bumper to get burned

jw does the n1 said apexi on the side of the exhuast muffle like the greddy evo?
adjusting the hanger......... i guess u just gotta buy longer ones.....i dont think u can adjust them....bending the exhaust is easier...and on the exhast it says apexi on the bottom...u cant see it unless u look underneath...:D

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blaznh22 said:
adjusting the hanger......... i guess u just gotta buy longer ones.....i dont think u can adjust them....bending the exhaust is easier...and on the exhast it says apexi on the bottom...u cant see it unless u look underneath...:D
how do u bend the exhuast?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
please tell me ur joking. hey blaznh22 how did u bend ur exhuast?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
GReddy Set Go said:
please tell me ur joking. hey blaznh22 how did u bend ur exhuast? [/QUOTE

at first i tried stepping on it hahah that didnt do shit....what i did was take the closed end of a wrench and kinda pry it up....u can also use a plier if u want... works either way....just make sure u bend it enough so that it wont burn ur lip.....:D

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Blaznh22 said:
GReddy Set Go said:
please tell me ur joking. hey blaznh22 how did u bend ur exhuast? [/QUOTE

at first i tried stepping on it hahah that didnt do shit....what i did was take the closed end of a wrench and kinda pry it up....u can also use a plier if u want... works either way....just make sure u bend it enough so that it wont burn ur lip.....:D
thanx alot. so u wanna just bend the exhuast up more? or down? or to the side?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.