Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I go on the internet sometimes i.e. right now, no icons or tabs or pictures show up on the screen. It still says (72 items remaining) downloading picture..... on the bottom of the browser. But if i restart my comp everything will show up fine. All tabs and pictures will be there for a while and then i will go to look at a site and all the tabs, links,icons and other pictures wont show up. Just text and the outlines of things...whats the deal? Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
SilvStylin45s said:
When I go on the internet sometimes i.e. right now, no icons or tabs or pictures show up on the screen. It still says (72 items remaining) downloading picture..... on the bottom of the browser. But if i restart my comp everything will show up fine. All tabs and pictures will be there for a while and then i will go to look at a site and all the tabs, links,icons and other pictures wont show up. Just text and the outlines of things...whats the deal? Thanks in advance,
spyware?

also check your cache settings on the browser.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.