1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
766 Posts
looks pretty tight man
:)
hey i never researched it before but how do you do it? just paint it i guess? thx

· Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gotta paint it with spray vinyl. i use sems.

· Registered
49 Posts
see_fu said:
I think it looks a little odd ball cause it's not finished yet. I've seen lots of cars pull off a red/white or somewhere around those colors and they looked pretty good. Personally i'm not into vinyling the interior though. Rather go kill buffalo =)
Hey, see_fu, how'd you "aquire" those Audi TT headlamps? I've had a helleva time finding Audi junkyards.

· Registered
87 Posts
hey, where do you go buy vinyl paint from? i need to finish up my interior too. and about your red on the door, how do you do that? my interior is half way.

· Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'm painting my stock panels with spray vinyl

· Registered
87 Posts
hey, where did you buy the vinyl paints from??? and what is the brand name?? another question... is it sticky when u touch it?? cuz i painted one of my vinyl and it didnt come out right so i hadda buy me a new door panel from honda.

· Registered
17 Posts
interior

I have a question about the top of your dash. How are you planning to paint that area. Is there a way to take it off or are you just gonna tape everything off and paint it. I'm also doin my interior, just wanted some more ideas.

· Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: interior

exdrocca said:
I have a question about the top of your dash. How are you planning to paint that area. Is there a way to take it off or are you just gonna tape everything off and paint it. I'm also doin my interior, just wanted some more ideas.
I have one of those car manuals, not the chilton one but the other one, and i took all the damn bolts and screws out that it tells you to to take off the dash and the damn thing still won't come out! So i just said fuckit! If anyone has any ideas on how to take it apart please help!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.