Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
that suv has 2 drivers side mirrors, i guess to check his the other mirror's blind spot.

The suv looks like the other misu suv and the mini car looks like every other mini car. nothing wrong with either, just unoriginal.

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
crucifudge said:
that suv has 2 drivers side mirrors, i guess to check his the other mirror's blind spot.

The suv looks like the other misu suv and the mini car looks like every other mini car. nothing wrong with either, just unoriginal.
its like that in asia.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
ugly shit, that first one looks a nissan murano?

if they want a revival they need to base more cars around the likes of the evo, make sure the new eclipse wont run like a piece of shit, stop looking like pontiac, stop using the galant platform for every car and update and sell the following:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Sprocket Rocket said:
ugly shit, that first one looks a nissan murano?

if they want a revival they need to base more cars around the likes of the evo, make sure the new eclipse wont run like a piece of shit, stop looking like pontiac, stop using the galant platform for every car and update and sell the following:

that's what i think too...

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
LevelSevenCivic said:
im gonna get flamed for this but the new eclipse looks like a remodel of both the eclipse and the fto combined.
I still think they should've sold the FTO in the US, good platform to start from and they look sweet.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
The colt is a nice cute car but they didnt bring it here. The shorter version or pajero also a paris dakkar rally winner and yet its not here in US. damn mitsu also have a minivan wagon but they didnt sell it here damn. they just sell crappy cars and suv here

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
do they still make the FTO over in Japan?

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
The SUV looks better than their current offering...styling wise.

Speaking of the new eclipse, the styling isn't bad at all imo (kinda like it), and the 260hp 3.8L is a step in the right direction, but the fact that it is FWD just kills it for me. The could have made it a real 350z fighter if they gave it 20 more horses and switched over to RWD or even AWD for that matter.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts