Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,043 Posts
Yes it was an option, and it is very easy to take off. Mine peeled off in 2 minutes on a hott day, especially with black paint. If its not hot out just use a heat gun or blowdryer to heat up the stripe and it should peel right off. The day I picked up the car (used) I peeled it off before I even left the lot. My car is black and it had red fucking pinstripes.

· Registered
804 Posts
civics came with an option for pin stripes??? i never knew this! is it just with older models? cuz i have a 98 ex and i dont think we had that option, but then again even if we did we wouldnt get it!

· Registered
1,043 Posts
SilverCiv98 said:
civics came with an option for pin stripes??? i never knew this! is it just with older models? cuz i have a 98 ex and i dont think we had that option, but then again even if we did we wouldnt get it!
My 98 EX had them, My girls 98 LX had them and my bros 97 Ex had them. I guess thats means they were an option.

· Registered
4,659 Posts
Hossfowler said:
My 98 EX had them, My girls 98 LX had them and my bros 97 Ex had them. I guess thats means they were an option.
yup mine's a 98 Civic EX coupe and mine came with silver pinstriping. sometimes the placement is lower or higher on each civic yeah it's stock. mine was easy to get off, BUT the sticky shit behind it was a bitch, i had to get some "goo-gone" stuff that you take bumper stickers off with and scrub it off with a towel for like 45 min. :mad:

ghost

· Registered
1,142 Posts
pinstripes are part of a package that includes the following:
- the uglyass pinstripes (i still need to get rid of mine)
- splash guards (i took mine off)
- floor mats with "civic" and the honda logo stitched in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.