Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope, its notsity

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DriftKingB18 said:
the sad part is, you guys really think thats clever :bash
every vid i post i do stupid shit with the name, these guys just caught on and went with it, i think its hilarious.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
im sorry i think the show kinda sucks, i mean they both have 450hp why cant the ever go heads up. its not even racing when one of them ask for 10 cars. seriously if he loses with a 10 car lead he really just needs a new car and some driving lessons. on top of that ive never seen anyone race for pink slips. ive see big money runs but no pink slips. its just fast and the furious bs...... plus they have the vin diesel look alike

·
Registered
244 Posts
austinnott said:
im sorry i think the show kinda sucks, i mean they both have 450hp why cant the ever go heads up. its not even racing when one of them ask for 10 cars. seriously if he loses with a 10 car lead he really just needs a new car and some driving lessons. on top of that ive never seen anyone race for pink slips. ive see big money runs but no pink slips. its just fast and the furious bs...... plus they have the vin diesel look alike
That was a sweet race. Very close. Best I have seen so far. :number1

I hate to show my age, but when we did "pinks" we did the same thing. You had a reputation and your oponent only knows how fast your car is by what he hears from others. When you go pinks you sandbag if you can and give car lengths to those you know you can beat to entice them to race....its mostly about the game and not the race.....people who did pinks NEVER raced for nothing. This was back in the 70s early 80s for me....having a sleeper and talking stupid shit to look like an ass was the name of the game. Its up to the other team to figure out if what you say you have is true or false...the show IMO is making the HP statments and NOT the teams. The other thread with the TA and Honda proved this to me. BTW, I never raced for pinks myself, just some friendes of mine did...I was too chicken and had too slow a car. :eek:

Show is trying to replicate this I think, but its kind of hard when you sign first and cannot back out of the race. So the negotiations during the show are pointless....so is more than one race.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.