Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to get a vortech supercharger in the next 6 months now i know im supposed to get low compression pistons and a thicker head gasket i got the gasket covered but any recomandations on pistons to buy and while im at it might as change my rods too sugestions there too

one other thing does the vortec com with injectors or not

· Registered
110 Posts
gsrpowered said:
i am looking to get a vortech supercharger in the next 6 months now i know im supposed to get low compression pistons and a thicker head gasket i got the gasket covered but any recomandations on pistons to buy and while im at it might as change my rods too sugestions there too

one other thing does the vortec com with injectors or not
Is there any way you're open to opinions against buying the Vortech SC? It's really a POS.

· Registered
43 Posts
I called up Vortech and I believe the guy said injectors are included with the kit. The intercooler should be out by the summertime. Me personally. I was thinking about superchargering but I think a turbo will be a better way to go for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.