Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
50trim said:
i am searching kazaa for it now!
Newbies!!!!LOL. Watch when the cops are at your door for publicizing shit. And I am shocked that Kazaa is still working...lol!!!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Hoody Racer said:
I wasnt sure if i should post this there or in sextopic.
but i was just wondering if anyone knows something about this game.
The review of Playboy: The Mansion
I was waiting for someone to ask.

Ive played it. Its just like sims 2 but more fun, if you guys want i can post pics.

Girls are topless though no pubic hair. You play as Hue Heffner and try to work you way to make money, fame and fortune.

Right now i have 2 GF in the game and i make them walk around the mansion naked :D .

Your job as Hue is basically hire photographers and Journalist to help you make the playboy magazine, take pics of girls, interview celebs and publish the magazine, throw parties and make money.

I flirt with all my employees and have sex with playmates haha but its clean sex though too bad i wanted to see some X rated action.

Fun Game

:btu

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Integravtr said:
I was waiting for someone to ask.

Ive played it. Its just like sims 2 but more fun, if you guys want i can post pics.

Girls are topless though no pubic hair. You play as Hue Heffner and try to work you way to make money, fame and fortune.

Right now i have 2 GF in the game and i make them walk around the mansion naked :D .

Your job as Hue is basically hire photographers and Journalist to help you make the playboy magazine, take pics of girls, interview celebs and publish the magazine, throw parties and make money.

I flirt with all my employees and have sex with playmates haha but its clean sex though too bad i wanted to see some X rated action.

Fun Game

:btu
cool, sounds fun. and post some pics if ya can, thankz.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts