Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up a new PS3 (long story short... I had to replace my old "fatty" PS3 due to mechanical probs).:(

The bundle I got is the Playstation Move Sports Champion edition.

Anybody else have a Move? I think 216 and The_Con have one, but is there more then just them?:confused

Sound off on your experiences and what you like/don't like about it. I have to admit I'm not totally psyched to use it. I've never enjoyed my Wii experiences so I'm a little skeptical about how much fun I'll get out of Move. Off the top of my head I know I can play MAG and Modern Combat: Domination. But other then the pre-packed Sports Champion I don't think I have any other game to play with it.

We shall see...:eek:

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i will never give up my backwards compatibility jajajaja....i would've fixed the fatty over getting the new ones. can i ask why you went to an inferior ps3?
Fixed it once before. So another $120 would be purchase price +$240. Plus the manager of my local GS is on my PSN friends list and could be made to cut me a little slack. I had a $100 gift certificate, and then I got the Sports Chamion edition for the price of the non-Move set.

My old PS3 has my 7,200 rpm 500GB HD with 16MB of cache. So sooner or later I'll get around to sending it back to Sony to fix it. I just didn't want to deal with the turn around time.

The new PS3 is somewhat quieter, but not by a jawdropping amount. Doing the ethernet PS3-to-PS3 data transfer took 7 hours 15 minutes...:cry A flight from Los Angeles to Hawaii is faster then that.:( But then again I did have something like 160GB to swap over to the new PS3.:(

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
geez shiba sorry to hear, that sucks!
Yup. Saturday and Sunday my Minecraft account got a workout. I text'd Danman that I had cramping in my right wrist and 3 middle fingers from constantly using the mouse on my laptop while the PS3's talked to each other.:(

Woot! I found out I can play Cabela Dangerous Hunts 2011 with the Move!:hehe:w00tz

Now I just need to get around to unpacking and charging it up. Plus the eye thingy too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.