Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK HERES THE PROBLEM MI CAR IS A 94 INTEGRA AND I THINK IT HAS THE FACTORY STEREO THE INSTALATION LOOKS WEIRD BUT IT SAYSACURA IN FRONT OF THE STEREO BUT WHEN I REMOVE IT IT SAYS PIONEER SO I BOUGHT A NEW COOL LOOKING PIOONER CD CHANGER AND WHEN I LOOKED AT THE PLUG ITS A SQUARE BUT THE IN THE STEREO ITS A CIRCLE SO IT DOESNT FIT NOW IM STUCK WITH A CD CHANGER I CANT RETURN OR ANYTHING WHAT SHOULD I DO....

· Registered
10 Posts
A new deck would be your best bet if you can't return it. The only other option is to get an fm modulator that would enable you to use it with any deck. There is a pretty significant sound quality drop if you go this route though. Get a new 8400 (organic display, MP3 capible... who needs a cd changer).

· Registered
164 Posts
yeah but pioneer decided to be bastards and use a square plug for their non fm modulated changers and a round plug for their non fm modulated changers. So you're options are to buy a cd changer controller head unit or sell it to someone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.