Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
girlfriend problem NEED HELP

okay, so here's the situation. i took the day off of work so i can go to the movies with my girl. i was supposed to be at her house at 6:30. i got a call from her around 6:00 saying she was gonna go to the mall right quick and drop offf some resumes(she's looking for a job). i'm thinking she won't be too long. so 6:45 i get to her house. i figured she wouldn't be there. so i kicked it with her bro for a while. that while turns to be damn near two hours. i was hella pissed. i was about to leave and actually go to work. anyway, soon as she gets in i ask where she went. she said it took a while at the mall and then she went somewhere else to drop off a resume. where she went after leaving the mall is passing right in front off her house and then going on the freeway for another five mile. she could have just came home, right? well, she said she was dropping off a resume. she then told me she got a call from her ex, which pissed me off even more, saying that he needed a favor. she said no, cuz she has a boyfriend now(they broke up a hella long time ago, i think almost a year. we've been going out for six months.) she told me she was hella stressing off that and that she smoked a cigarette. this got me more mad, cuz i hate smokers. the biggest thing i was really mad about was her knowing i was at her house and her not coming back until 8:30. we talked a bit and still went to the movies, at least. i was still having this hella weird feeling though. it wasn't until this morning that it hit me. i felt like an idiot, big time. here's the scenario: she get's a call from her ex at 5:30. leaves the house at 6:00(saying she went to the mall). comes home at 8:30. smells like cigarette smoke. alright, here's the big thing. where she said she went after supposedly going to the mall is right by where her ex works. Where did she get the smoke? i'm hella tripping. i have a right to, right? well i'm hoping to get feedback quick, cuz i'm gonna talk to her later. please i need advice.

·
Registered
705 Posts
1) you could tell her about your detective work and piss her off.

2) ingore it

3) apoligize and live on.

and 4) dissapear into mid-air like nothing ever happened. ( my fav):D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i do trust her. it's just that this one time i'm getting this weird feeling. there was no reason for her to go to another place when she knew i was waiting for her at her house. i'm totally lost i'm bout to talk to her right now. any advice would still help.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i believe this reply is a bit late, but the best thing is to sit her down, and talk to her, and stay calm about it.

talk to her about how you feel about getting left at her house, and let her know that your upset. and ask her what she really did that night, of course dont say it right out, slip it in the conversation casually, and stay calm. very important, because if you ask too aggressively she will go on the defensive, and prob. say that you dont trust her and all that non-sense.

about the ex, if you find out something happened, then dump her. if she was a smoker, and was trying to quit, hmm last girl that i had that was a smoker, (i dont like them either, wont ever date one again) always said she was going to quit but never.

good luck,

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
don't get in her face about it... okay your scenerio sounds like it could've happend.. but your not too sure of that. Talk to her nicely about it..try not to sound really upset about it. Then tell her the clues you found out.. and remember it well. Then ask her again like the next day and see if she keeps the same story. Just filp the questions around.. then if she changes her answer..there was more then dropping off resume's at the mall. Ex lovers suck ass.. there nothing but trouble...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not really tripping, but yesterday i found a piece of paper with dates on it between December and January. next to each date she wrote down what she did. i didn't count but i think it was around 10 or 15 times in the two months she kicked it with her ex. this is where i kinda started getting not in a good mood. she told me she broke up with him over a year ago. i don't know what to do.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well im sure this is far too late to help yiou but all I can say is you might be gettn a head of your self....talk to her, communication is the key to a good relationship, after than poke her in eye and be gone..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.