Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took out my 2014 Honda Civic ex front seats in order to clean underneath them. I started by completely removing the +,- terminals on the battery, waiting 20 mins and than removing seats and all appropriate cables. This morning I put everything back together and now my car will not turn on/start..I have tried literally everything I could think of. I checked fuses, none popped or blown, checked the battery (still good), thought maybe it could be the push button start but I couldn’t get the panel off to test/check it out, among many other things... The only thing that shows up is “push button to start” and “accessory mode” but it won’t let me even enter accessory mode. Please help, any guesses or suggestions are MUCH appreciated

·
Super Moderator
632 Posts
I took out my 2014 Honda Civic ex front seats in order to clean underneath them. I started by completely removing the +,- terminals on the battery, waiting 20 mins and than removing seats and all appropriate cables. This morning I put everything back together and now my car will not turn on/start..I have tried literally everything I could think of. I checked fuses, none popped or blown, checked the battery (still good), thought maybe it could be the push button start but I couldn’t get the panel off to test/check it out, among many other things... The only thing that shows up is “push button to start” and “accessory mode” but it won’t let me even enter accessory mode. Please help, any guesses or suggestions are MUCH appreciated
try holding you key to the push button when trying to start, first step i would do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts