Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FEEL REALLY DUMB BUT HERES MY PROBLEM. I LAST DROVE MY CAR ON A SATURDAY ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO AND THE NEXT MORNING I WENT OUT IT DIDNT STAR AND SINCE THEN I HAVE REPLACED THE BATTERY AND THE STARTER AND IT STILL DOESNT WANT TO START. ALL IT DOES IS STUTTER LIKE IT WANTS TO START BUT JUST DOESNT TURN OVER.OH I HAVE A 94 ACCORD. OH THE D4 ON MY DASH KEEPS BLINKING ALSO IM STIMPED PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused :mad

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but all the alternator does is charge the battery right? I will try that but would that make my check engine light come on?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I FEEL REALLY DUMB BUT HERES MY PROBLEM. I LAST DROVE MY CAR ON A SATURDAY ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO AND THE NEXT MORNING I WENT OUT IT DIDNT STAR AND SINCE THEN I HAVE REPLACED THE BATTERY AND THE STARTER AND IT STILL DOESNT WANT TO START. ALL IT DOES IS STUTTER LIKE IT WANTS TO START BUT JUST DOESNT TURN OVER.OH I HAVE A 94 ACCORD. OH THE D4 ON MY DASH KEEPS BLINKING ALSO IM STIMPED PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused :mad
Corroded battery cables.. corrosion works it’s way through the cable and creates enough resistance where it’s essentially an open circuit...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts