Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm not sure where else to turn to for help with my DC2 ITR issue. If I have posted in the wrong forum please forgive me. I drove the car for the first time in about a month yesterday and on the way home the car would pull when I gave it gas then suddenly stop pulling for a momenet, then pull again and then stop pulling, everytime I tried to accelerate. When I came to a stop the idle sounded like a dirt bike. It would rise to about 1300 RPM, then fall down to 700 RPM. The idle rose and fell for a few minutes before finally settling at 900 RPM (where is usually sits). The next day I ran a compression test and produced these numbers on the cylinders from the passengers side to drivers side (if someone could correct me on the cylinder numbering) - 210, 205, 200, 190. I also pulled out the spark plugs and noticed rust on the spark plug and moisture inside the spark plug hole on the far end drivers side cylinder. I have not washed the car in over eight months so I'm not sure where the moisture could have come from. I have also attached pictures of what I found. If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts