1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,426 Posts
poop

Reactions: yellowrexsi

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also wanted to mention that I'm Paypal verified, if that eases anyone's mind a little more. This kit is not some Ebay junk...that's why I jumped so fast on the deal...a little too fast to where I didn't even get the right one. Hit me up.....

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, I've read up on the rules. At least I won't get banned, but what's 50 posts gonna do if a scammer is determined to scam someone. It would take a whole 5 minutes to post meaningless stuff on other peoples threads just to get up to 50, then what?!?! This is the reason why I put that I'm a paid site supporter on the truck forum I'm on. I have over 1400 posts and 11 iTrader transactions with 100% positive feedback. I'm just someone who made the mistake of buying the wrong HID kit, and saw that some Hondas and Acuras use the H1 bulb. I registered and am trying to pass on a great deal to some of you people. I'm losing $50 on this sale from the get go. So if the Moderators still deem it necessary to delete my thread...so be it. Thanks and please PM me if you have any questions. In the mean time, I will try my best to get up to 50 posts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.