Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2000 gs non vtec and the valve cover is black, is there any places where i could get the cover polished? or should i buy one? any links or names of places would help thanks :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think I read a post of someone polishing their valve cover themselves. Try searching or posting this in the Detailing section. They might be able to help ya.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
well my .02 is to not polish it at all, since this is a VERY played out mod. sorry to say, but every riceboy has one of those. why not just take off the paint and leave it as a brushed aluminum finish. ive seen this once, and it looks really good. but do what you want... i just gave you another option. good luck.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UMM... THE POLISHED VALVE COVER LOOKS LIKE THE ALUMINUM FINISH (PAINT TAKEN OFF THE VALVE COVER) EVERY RICE BOY MIGHT HAVE ONE BUT IT LOOK TITE WHEN ITS SHINY AND STUFF, OH YEAH ONE THING I'M A RICEBOY ALSO :D

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
you are getting back at me for making reply notification emails arent you? well there's one back!!! lol!! anyhoo im sleeping in 4 minutes...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts